L'ufficio ICE di Londra comunica che la legge di bilancio presentata dal Tesoro britannico prevede che, a far data dal mese di febbraio 2019, aumenteranno le accise sugli alcolici, compresi i vini.
L`incremento sui vini sarà fra i 7 ed i 9 pennies alla bottiglia, come indicato nel seguente estratto dell'informativa:
"Following the Chancellor's announcement that duty on wine, sparkling wine and fortified wine will rise by RPI from 1 February 2019, the Treasury has now confirmed that RPI is forecast to be 3.1% next year. Duty on spirits, beer and most ciders will be frozen at current rates.
- Duty on a 750 ml bottle of wine will go up 7p to £2.23
- Duty on 750 ml bottle of sparkling wine will go up 9p to £2.86
- Duty on a 750ml bottle of fortified wine will go up 9p to £2.98
- Duty on a 700ml bottle of vodka at 37.5% will remain at £7.54
- Duty on a litre bottle of vodka at 37.5% will remain at £10.78
- Duty on a 700 ml bottle of gin at 40% % will remain at £8.05
- Duty on a litre bottle of vodka at 40% will remain at £11.50
The government also announced the following measures to incentivise manufacturers to use recycled plastic:
- To introduce a tax on the production and import of plastic packaging from April 2022. Subject to consultation, this tax will apply to plastic packaging which does not contain at least 30% recycled plastic, to transform financial incentives for manufacturers to produce more sustainable packaging.
- To reform the Packaging Producer Responsibility System, which will aim to increase producer responsibility for the costs of their packaging waste, including plastic. This system will provide an incentive for producers to design packaging that is easier to recycle and penalise the use of difficult to recycle packaging, such as black plastics.
L'informativa completa al seguente link: http://bit.ly/2018WSTABudgetReport
Per ulteriori informazioni:
ICE Agenzia - Ufficio di Londra
Sackville House, 40 Piccadilly
London W1J 0DR